- Dance Classes for Children: April 27, May 8, 15, 22, 26.
- All Classes at 10AM at The HALL.
- For more information call Suki
- Theatre Technical Disciplines taught by Ray Morgan, expert Lighting and Sound Designer and Operator.
- This program is designed to teach the proper understanding of the Sound and Light instruments; the hanging, focusing, coloring, wiring, and patching theatre lights; programming the Lighting Board, and Running a show efficiently without missing a cue.
- By APPOINTMENT ONLY: Call 707 524 8739
- Voice Classes for Children and Adults: (to be announced)
If you have a class you want to teach: Voice, Dance, Yoga, Tai Chi, Music, or any other subject, Call now to reserve The HALL: 707 524 8739
ANNOUNCING ACTING WORKSHOPS
CALL 707-867-6866 FOR INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
CHILDREN’S SUMMER THEATRE FOR AGES 8 TO 12
DATES: JUNE 6 – JULY 31
MON – WED – FRI 9AM TO NOON
WITH A GRADUATION PERFORMANCE!
Teaching basic acting through development of an appx 45 minute play, using all participants equally. Maximum 10 children. Cost: $300 per child. $500 for 2 siblings.
Child gets 2 tickets for the production. Additional tickets $10/adult, $5 for children under 12.
BEGINNING MONDAY APRIL 4TH, 2016 AT 7PM
ONGOING WEEKLY ADULT SCENE STUDY WORKSHOP
Once a week (generally Sundays Noon to 3 or Mondays 7-10pm when shows are running).
Maximum 10 students @ 8 weeks for $200.
Each student will work on a two-person scene and a monologue.
ONGOING WORKSHOP FOR TEENS 13-17 YEARS OLD
SATURDAYS 9AM TO NOON STARTING JUNE 4
$300 PER QUARTER WITH AT LEAST 12 CLASSES PER QUARTER
Maximum 10 students.
BEGINNING ACTING FOR ADULTS
SATURDAYS 1:00 – 4:00
$300 PER QUARTER WITH AT LEAST 10 CLASSES PER QUARTER
(based on theatre schedule)
Scholarships are available for all workshops. Call 707-867-6866 for further information.