Dear Theater lovers,
The Curtain Call Theatre general Board Meeting has been cancelled until further notice. We appreciate your patience.
If you have not volunteered before or if you are wanting to be part of a dedicated fun loving group of theater people, this is your chance to meet others and express your own talents in any number of ways.
Actors, although they are the visible part of a theater company, are only about 10% of the theater experience. The other 90% is composed of many other talented volunteers with computer skills, others who build costumes, run lights and sound, sell concessions, paint sets, stage manage, maintain the theater grounds, direct plays, build and paint sets, run the box office, and countless other interesting jobs available year round to make sure the theater stays alive and well. If I missed any jobs please bring your own skills to the meeting and introduce yourself.
This meeting is intended to open the door for anyone in our community and beyond who wants to support local theater and become part of a special personal experience shared with many others like themselves.
We urge all of you to attend and make yourself known. Contribute to your community in a meaningful way by partaking in one of the oldest arts of storytelling and sharing your experiences while making magic.
And if you know others who might want to join us please pass on this message to them.
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you there. 

Michael Tabib, Artistic Director

Curtain Call Theatre at the Russian River